One Fine Day Booking Promotion 2023 - Terms & Conditions
To promote our involvement in One Fine Day 2023, we are offering OFD guests an exclusive event offer. Simply put down a $200 deposit today (22-23 July 2023) to receive a 10% discount (to the value on $250.00) for your next event.
- Deposit Amount: To obtain the 10% discount, you need to put down a $200 non-refundable deposit with a member of our team at One Fine Day.
- Discount: By making the deposit, you'll receive a 10% discount on your base package. The value of the discount can be up to $250.00.
- Payment Due Date: The initial deposit must be paid today to secure the discount and confirm your reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: Please note that the $200 deposit is non-refundable. In the event of cancellation, you will forfeit the deposit amount.
- Date Movement: If you need to change the date of your package, please inform us at least 30 days prior to the proposed event date. We will make every effort to accommodate your request, and any change in dates will be subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
- Deposit Redemption: The $200 non-refundable deposit you make today can be redeemed towards the total cost of the services included in your package. When you decide on a specific date for your package, the deposit amount will be deducted from the final payment due. This means that the deposit serves as a credit towards the overall cost, reducing the remaining balance accordingly. Please note that the deposit can only be redeemed for the services within the package you have chosen and cannot be used for any other purposes or separate bookings.
Additionally, we offer the flexibility for you to put down a deposit without a set date. This means you can secure the 10% discount (up to the value of $250.00) by making the $200 non-refundable deposit, and then later schedule the package date based on your convenience. Please note that this is subject to availability, and we recommend confirming the date as soon as possible to ensure availability.
Offer limited to One Fine Day 2023. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
OFD Gin Bottle Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Unexpected Guest Distillery (ABN 20 635 321 309), 12 Cadogan St Marrickville NSW 2204.
When will the competition start and end?
The competition starts at Saturday 22nd July 2023 and ends on Sunday 23rd July 2023 5:00pm NSW time.
Who can enter?
Only Australian residents aged 18 or over can enter.
Who can't enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees of:
(a)the Promoter; or
(b)the agencies or companies or participating outlets associated with this competition,
and their immediate families, can't enter.
Scan the Lüp code to enter. One (1) entry per person, per email address.
Entrants' email addresses will be provided to Unexpected Guest to receive further information about their services.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
One winner will be chosen at random.
What can I win?
The prize is 1 x 500mL bottle of Unexpected Guest Bobby's London Dry Gin.
How and when will the winner be informed?
If you are the winner, you will be informed via email using the email address that was used to register you Lüp device. Winners will require a valid postal address in order for to receive the prize. No PO Boxes.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
You must claim your prize by 11:59pm 7th August 2023.
What if I don't claim my prize on time?
If the prize has not been accepted or claimed by Monday 7th August 2023, or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact the drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize. The new winner will be selected at Random on Tuesday 8th August 2023.
Any such winner will be informed by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive an email that ISN’T from this email address, then the contact is false and you should NOT give out your details.
You will receive an email within 2 days of the winner being announced. Winners will require a valid email address in order to coordinate delivery of the prize.
These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the points above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- If you win, your prize will be 1 x 500ml Unexpected Guest Bobby's London Dry Gin valued at $59.95.
- The prize is subject to any additional conditions of the prize supplier/s.
- If an event or activity included in the prize is abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason, you and your companions forfeit your entitlement to that prize element and you will not be given any cash or alternative as a substitute.
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions including if you are unable to take the prize on the dates specified by the Promoter, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
3. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
4. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
5. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
6. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
7. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
9. Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol – see: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf. See also the NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines at http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/dlg_guidelines.asp. Your participation in this competition is subject to each Outlet’s liquor serving policy.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of the prize.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information
- how you/your companions can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you/them and seek the correction of such information;
- how you can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
- whether your/your companions' personal information the Promoter holds will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, in which countries those companies are located.
'How many winners will there be?' - Just one, picked at random
'How many times can I enter?' - One entry per individual email address.
'How and when will the winner be informed?' - Via email following Wednesday 26th July 2023.