On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... a Classic Gin Martini.
It’s not to everyone's taste, but James Bond drinks it so we made it. It’s a simple cocktail, packing an alcoholic punch with vermouth, gin and olives, however one thing makes all the difference it's our Clementines American Gin. So get ready, we’re about to blow your socks off.
Off to the shops you go: Vermouth: Dry Vermouth that is (As opposed to wet, haha, dad joke for everyone. Ice: You don’t want this drink warm, trust us. Lemon: It’s just the rind you’ll need. Olives: You need olives, it’s the best part. Gin: Clementines American Gin is a must, it’s what makes this special, with great notes of lavender it makes all the difference.
This just for a glass…
- 1 Part Vermouth
- 5 Parts Clementines American Gin
- 1 Lemon, rind cut off
- 3 Olives, no more no less.
- Chill your cocktail glass, just place some ice in a glass.
- Add lots of ice and the vermouth to your shaker, stir to make sure the ice is coated with vermouth, then use your strainer to pour away the excess.
- Add the Clementines American Gin to the shaker and stir the mixture for about 30 seconds to chill and dilute. Shake.
- Strain into the chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a twist of lemon rind to give it some flavour. Add your olives on a toothpick for style.
- Drink baby!