On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... a Raspberry White Christmas.
Combining bright red raspberry flavoured gin with whipped egg whites and a splash of guava this is a terrific, light and sweet drink to make for your family on Christmas Day. We use our Disco Flamingo Pink Gin to create the ultimate plus one, so open your presents with a fruity, refreshing drink.
Shopping list is as follows (very formal, we know): Guava Nectar: Not too much, we’re just thickening up the drink. It's a great way to make the drink creamy and fresh without using dairy. Eggs: You’ll have to separate them into whites, so maybe you might be interested in buying egg whites, we don’t know how much time you have. Ice: Gotta cool down this drink guys, come on. Lemon: we’re just using the peel so don’t worry too much. Gin: Disco Flamingo’s Pink Gin is already flavoured from soaking in raspberries for weeks, it makes this whole process a lot easier and tastier.
This is for two glasses. Chill them in the fridge first.
- 100ml Disco Flamingo Pink Gin
- 2 tbsp Guava Nectar
- 1 large egg, white only
- 2 strips of pared lemon zest
- Pour Disco Flamingos Pink Gin into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Tip the egg white into the shaker, along with the guava.
- Shake well until the egg white is frothy.
- Pour into your nicely chilled glasses.
- Cut the rind off your lemon and give it a twist into your drink so the natural oils can be released.
- Place the zest on the side of the glass for aesthetic purposes.
- Drink and enjoy Christmas.